Bring your group to meet ours!
Visit and pre-book as a group of 12 or more to qualify for 15% discount. To book your group, please email [email protected]
If you are looking for school group bookings, please click here
Book in Advance and Save!
We offer up to 15% discount for advanced group bookings purchased by email or by phone and 10% discount if you are paying on the day. The discount is taken off the total price which is calculated on our admission prices.
Please double check your group numbers as once payment is made the quantities are final and refunds won't be given for reduced numbers. Please also check our terms and conditions before booking.
On your Arrival
Please have your group e-ticket (or group booking reference number) ready for your admission.
Any additional tickets can be collected on arrival
Organising a group visit is no easy task so to help plan your visit please check our Group FAQs and let us know your feedback.
We’d love to hear from you after your visit, so please drop us a line at [email protected]
Group Terms and Conditions
- From time to time there may be some of our animals that aren't on show to the public.
- Guests with disabilities can admit one carer free of charge.
- Children aged 3 and under enter free of charge.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Where appropriate please provide proof of entitlement of group booking at point of admission.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Group rates apply to groups of 15 or more paying visitors.
- Group rates only apply to groups all booking at the same time.
- 15% discount applies for tickets purchased in advance of the date of the visit.
- 10% discount applies for group tickets purchased on the day of the visit.
- HCC members can show their valid membership card on arrival and so don't need to be counted as part of the group number.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- We reserve the right to close to visitors, alter times, prices or events and services without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.